Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : $1.00 Off ANY Live Clean Product | Printable Coupon & Review

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

$1.00 Off ANY Live Clean Product | Printable Coupon & Review


Live Clean

Ok first let me start by saying I am doing this review strictly on my own. I was not asked to do this review nor am I receiving any compensation for doing so. Above is my current stock of the Live Clean Products
Let me start by telling you how I came to find out about it. A friend of mine recommended this product to me after she went searching for a good haircare product due to major damage to her. My hair is BADLY damaged due to the massive amount of stripping i did to it in a 6 week period about a year ago in a stupid attempt to go "blonde" from black *yea I do not recommend doing this*. I lost half my hair (no laughing lol) My hair was very thick and long and so you can imagine very frizzy, i was watching my hair break off in chunks. It was the most horrible experience.

After a visit to the hairdresser to try and save my hair (she did a fabulous job with what she had to work with) I had bangs again which I HATE but that's how much of my hair i had fried and completely broke off due to stripping it.

 I have never had any great results with any haircare product in the past I have tried until Live Clean. The hair care products have given my hair life! My hair feels simply amazing, not frizzy at all and SOOOO shiny and it smells FANTASTIC!!!!! I seriously have never seen such amazing results in my entire life! I have been telling everyone I know about this product because it really has made me a happy girl!! I have never been able to wash my hair and let it dry naturally without a frizz of a mess! I am able to do that now!! My hair now I can honestly say looks probably the BEST it ever has! So if you are suffering from dry, damaged, frizzy, thick, hair you really should try Live Clean I think you will be VERY happy with the results!

Let me tell you the break down of what I do

Wash with Live Clean Restorative Shampoo

Wash With Live Clean Restorative Conditioner (I leave it in for about 5-10 minutes) and brush it through my hair before rinsing.

Towel dry my hair and apply a few drops of Exotic Nectar Argan Oil in my hand and work into my hair and brush.

The only bad thing I can say about their products is that they didn't come into my life sooner!!! If you try their products let me know what you think! They also have a leave in conditioner that is AMAZING too you can see in the picture above that gives your hair a nice boost between washes, gives it a shine, softness, and gets rid of all your frizz!!

Click Here To Join The Live Clean Community & Get Your $1.00 Off Coupon Or Join Them On Facebook!