Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : *HOT* 110 BONUS Swagbucks + Regular 30 | If You Have Been Thinking About Joining Nows The Time + Repost Of My Review Of Swagbucks

Friday, February 17, 2012

*HOT* 110 BONUS Swagbucks + Regular 30 | If You Have Been Thinking About Joining Nows The Time + Repost Of My Review Of Swagbucks

Search & Win
Swagbucks



Repost Of Review From 11/17/11
 
Ok I was asked several weeks ago what I thought of Swagbucks, and point blank my answer was it is a complete waste of time.
 
I am posting here to tell you I may have jumped the gun on that one a little bit. I have been looking the site over quite a bit the last couple days and I see a decent earning potential with this site, with very minimal effort and I will am here to tell you how!
 
If you haven't joined Swagbucks, head on over and join now and then come back here to read on
Click Here To Join & USE BIRTHDAYBASH12 at sign up to score 110 swagbucks
 
450 Swagbucks will get you a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card which is the most popular redemption.
 
You can get 1 Swagbuck easily every day when you install the swagbucks tool bar and simply opening your browser! What I have done is set my home page to the daily poll and do that while I am there which will get you another swagbuck, making that 2 a day!
 
You can get the toolbar for Firefox on Windows, Mac, Linux
Alternatively you can install the toolbar on Internet Explorer, Safari
 
Once per day when you open your browser you will be awarded with 1 swagbuck!
 
I also have set my homepage for firefox to swagbucks.com/p/polls where I will be greeted with a daily poll, simply vote on the multiple choice question to receive 1 swagbuck
 
There is an easy 730 swagbucks per year
 
The other way to earn swag bucks is by search, you will not receive swagbucks for every search but there is no reason you cannot get an easy 20 swagbucks a day for doing what you do anyways! I have always been a fan of google search, so whenever I search for something on google I also plug into the swagbucks search and search there as well.
 
For example today I searched for Samples N Freebies N Deals and was awarded 10 swagbucks! (I usually get 7-8)
 
Saying the minimum amount you will get per day via search is 5 swagbucks (which can be much more if you don't stop at the first time) thats just searching till you recieve swagbucks and then not going back for the rest of the day, that will get you an easy 1825 per year
 
What is our total Swagbucks now? 1825+730= 2555
 
This one has to be one of my favourites
 
Earn 10 Swag Bucks for every coupon you print and redeem at your local grocery store!
 
Partnered with coupons.com when you print coupons via the coupons link on swagbucks and redeem them at your local grocery store you will receive 10 swagbucks! So we will hit the low end on this one again like we did the search and say you will redeem 5 coupons per month which I suspect you use more than that ;)
thats 50 per month for something you do anyway!
 
Our Yearly Total Now? 1825+730+600 = 3155
 
That just got you an easy $35.00, and like I said I went on the very LOW end of potential earnings, with so little effort, its almost like you are not doing anything at all! I have not included playing games, or watching videos, and bonus swagbucks.
 
Join Swagbucks Here USE BIRTHDAYBASH12 at sign up to score 110 swagbucks in addition to your 30!



Search & Win



Bonus Swagbucks Not Included In The Potential Yearly Earnings. Bonus swagbucks can be earned throughout the day as well. I really think this is worth looking at and you can decide for yourself!