Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Mail Call 02/17 Got My Portable DVD Player Today!! ~ Brandi

Friday, February 17, 2012

Mail Call 02/17 Got My Portable DVD Player Today!! ~ Brandi

Mail Call 02/17
Well today was a great day, what a nice surprise!! I came home from work to find my new DVD player that I ordered from the Walmart Online Clearance Blowout! I only ordered it 3 days ago! Stock is dwindling really fast as I expected! Check out my post on the Walmart Online Clearance Blowout here. My daughter was super excited as of course this was for her! I got this for $39 taxes & shipping included! I was sure she would be asking to go for a drive tonight lol! I also got my BOGO Healthy Choice Coupon (No longer available) &  Enfamil (No idea where I got this???)