Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : My Shopping Trip this Afternoon | Feb 29/12 ~Linds

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Shopping Trip this Afternoon | Feb 29/12 ~Linds

Lindsay's Shopping Trip - February 29th, 2012
It felt SO good this afternoon to go out on a "shopping spree". I stopped couponing for awhile (not by choice) but anyways, this was my first real trip since I've got back in to it. I went to Walmart and spent a total of $8.21 getting everything on sale, free, price matching, and on clearance. It's not the best picture but I got 2 glade candles, CG Eye Shadow, CG Powder, 2 Dempsters Bagels, Cashmere TP, 2 Rice Krispies Granola, Chapmans Yogurt Bars, EGGO Pancakes, Brisk Iced Tea, 2 Quaker Maple & Brown Sugar, 2 Dove Body Wash and Crest Vivid White Toothpaste!!! :)