Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Fantastic Mail Day Today | Mail Call 03/02 ~ Brandi

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fantastic Mail Day Today | Mail Call 03/02 ~ Brandi

Mail Call 03/02

Well I came home to a wonderful mail day today! Today I got my free Pittsburg Penguins East Link Remote Skin (No longer available) I also got my products from Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Bzz Campaign to test out and review! (Watch for my review soon on their products) Would you like to try new products? You can join BzzAgent and keep up to date on all the survey's and you just might get to test some awesome products! Click here to join BzzAgent now. I also got a few coupons too! To see the picture better you can click on it to enlarge it :)