Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Lindsay's Little Shopping Trip | March 24th

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lindsay's Little Shopping Trip | March 24th


Went to Loblaws for the No Tax Event and Walmart today. I was going to go to Shoppers, BUT ours is going through renovations so couldn't go score any Optimum Points, but that's okay, I still did pretty good. It's hard to see cuz my phone cam sucks, but I got the following:

1 Dr Pepper | 2 Chocolate Milks | Quaker Chocolate Chip | Quaker Maple & Brown Sugar | 3 Nurtigrain | 2 Vaseline | 3 Pillsbury Cookie Dough | Lever 2000 (4pk) | Soft Soap | Dempster's Bagels | Satin Care Shaving Cream | M&Ms | Hamburger | Green Pepper |      3 Glade Candles
Total including tax for everything in the above picture I paid $25.12 :)