Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : FREE Resolve | With $2.00 Coupon & Sale | Ends Tomorrow!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

FREE Resolve | With $2.00 Coupon & Sale | Ends Tomorrow!

Free w/ Coupon & Sale
Have you all scored your free resolve? I picked some up the other day, and I also asked my boss to pick some up for me as she lives near a No Frills and we would split them! If you were able to score the $2.00 Off Tearpad Coupon found at Superstore & Loblaws you can score free Resolve Spray & Refills as they are on sale for $1.88 at No Frills until tomorrow!
 The cashier I got would only scan the coupons through at $1.88 but the ones that my boss got put them through for $2.00 having to call for an override so they PAID her to $0.81 to walk out with 6 Resolve Refills!