Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Smart Source Insert :) | I Got Mine.. Did you Get Yours?

Friday, March 2, 2012

Smart Source Insert :) | I Got Mine.. Did you Get Yours?


Much to my surprise I opened my flyers up today and found the Smart Source Insert. This doesn't happen very often as their is a magical fairy who always seems to take the coupon inserts. haha, anyways, a quick overview for those of you who might be waiting for it. 

$4.00 Off Sublime Mousse
$1.00 Off Any Speed Stick Antiperspirant
$3.00 Off Any Woolite Product
Lots of Huggies & Pullups coupons for all your parents!!
The usual Scrubbing Bubbles BOGO and a couple $1.00 Off Sprays!
$1.50 Off Any Package of Little Swimmers
Chuck E Cheese's Coupons
$4.00 Off Glade Sense and Spray Holder
$1.00 Off Glade Sense and Spray Refill
$2.00 Off Glade Plugin Refill
$1.00 Off Purell Products
$2.50 Off Purina One Premium Dog Food

Enjoy!!! :)