Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : **UPDATE** Email From Cardstore Regarding The Cardstore Shipping Issue

Saturday, March 10, 2012

**UPDATE** Email From Cardstore Regarding The Cardstore Shipping Issue

Click Pic To Enlarge

Above is a printscreen of the email I received from Cardstore.com. Please reference the number in the subject if need be. You will have to click the picture above to enlarge it.

My Email To Cardstore Customer Support

Several of my fans are having issues getting free shipping with your latest promotion for 25,000 per day with code, including free shipping. Some have contacted support to be told that they still have to pay shipping. Can someone please address this issue as it is very frustrating. When I received the email regarding this promotion it clearly states "This code is valid for 1 Free Card, including Free Shipping, Valid in the US and Canada only" and I promoted this offer as such. How should I direct my fans to contact you so this can be resolved?
Thank you
Brandi

Cardstore Reply To My Email:
If customers are entering the promotional code and still being charged for shipping to Canada, have them give us a call so that we can process their order.
Please feel free to call us at 877.401.3849 (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm EST or Saturday and Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST).

If you have further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
Shanell M
Your Customer Support Representative
Cardstore.com
KMM2897652I15977L0KM (This was the ticket number in the reply email, reference it if need be)