Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Cheestring Earbuds | Biore | Hair Dye | Mail Call 04/19 -04-20 ~ Bran

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cheestring Earbuds | Biore | Hair Dye | Mail Call 04/19 -04-20 ~ Bran

Mail Call 04/19-04/20

Well I got busy over this weekend and haven't had much of a chance to get organized and post so I am playing a bit of catch up! Thursday the 19th and Friday the 20th were not the greatest mail days but they were ok! I got my Cheestring Earbuds that I got for free with 3 PINCODES on specially marked packages of cheestrings. You can see the post here about that. I also got my biore sample & a growth chart from D-Drops as well as another Precision Foam which actually my Sister In-Law ordered but she gave it to me! :) What did you all get last week?