Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Fabulous Mail Day! | Mail Call 04/04 ~ Bran

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fabulous Mail Day! | Mail Call 04/04 ~ Bran

Mail Call 04/04

I am a couple days behind posting my mail days but I made a promise to myself that no matter what I would post them daily! Unless I didn't get any goodies that day of course. Wednesday was a great mail day for me. I got my BOGO Dempsters coupon (no longer available) & I also got 2 coupons for a free box of Clairol Perfect 10 Hair Colour, which they each came with awesome $4.00 off Covergirl coupons. (No longer available) I also received my Breathe Right Advanced samples that I ordered from Walmart.ca Sampling which appears to still be available. Click here to see the post on the breathe right advanced nasal strips