Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Firmoo Review | My FREE Glasses :)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Firmoo Review | My FREE Glasses :)


Firmoo had a promotion for bloggers a couple weeks ago to get a FREE pair of glasses or sunglasses with FREE shipping so I quickly took advantage of this offer since I LOVE Firmoo styles! I wrote them giving them the blog site name and my address and phone number and the style of sunglasses that I wanted! They wrote me back the next day saying my glasses were being shipped! I received them today!! And let me tell you, I LOVE them already!! I think they were $49.97 and Firmoo shipped them to me for FREE! Thanks Firmoo! They came with a cute sunglasses holder case and a bag case with an adjustable piece in case they break or I have to fix them! I tried them on, they fit perfect and I have to admit, I do look pretty HOT! lol. If you aren't familiar with Firmoo check them out by clicking this link. They often do great deals and we will definitely let you know when they do! 

Like right now for instance... New customers can get a FREE pair, all you have to do is pay the shipping!! GREAT!!!! Click the above link to visit their website and take advantage of their awesome offers!