Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry on Clearance | Rexall :)

Friday, April 6, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry on Clearance | Rexall :)



Went to Rexall today since it's one of the only things open. The only thing that I found was these 3 Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Products. They are regular $6.97, on clearance for $2.47 and I had a few $1 off Any Fructis Styling Product tear pad coupon from awhile ago, making them $1.47 each!! Pretty good score I would say! If they had more, I probably would have got them, although I don't even know if it works! 

Have you tried this product? If so, what did you think of it? Did it last for you? It says it lasts for up to 7 Shampoos! Hmm, anyone that knows me knows that my hair is SUPER curly.. so, lets hope this works!!!