Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Great Value Chicken Noodle Soup | Where's The Noodles? Funny Story & Pic

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Great Value Chicken Noodle Soup | Where's The Noodles? Funny Story & Pic

Got Noodles?
Well my daughter has been pretty sick these last couple days. My husband and I went to Walmart to pick up a few things including some soup. Now I have always been a Campbells girl but today they were fresh out of Campbell's soup so instead of hitting another store we decided to just grab a can of the Great Value Chicken Noodle Soup. That was the first and probably the LAST time we will ever do that. See my picture above. I drained most of the broth so that you could see exactly what was in the can of soup LOL. Was this an oversight? I sure hope so but I must say I am in no hurry to switch to the Great Value brand of soup after this disaster! Have any funny food stories to tell, were you missing a key part of a product you purchased? This was not the first time something like this has happened to me. I once purchased garlic bread and cheese in the frozen section only to bring it home and it was missing the package of cheese that came with it. LOL