Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Metro Tearpad Coupons | April ~ Bran

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Metro Tearpad Coupons | April ~ Bran

Metro Tearpads | April
Here is a list of all the coupons I found at Metro when I went I was there. I love when I find new tearpads.
Save $3.00 on Purina One SMARTBlend Premium Dog Food (2.7kg or larger) x 2 different coupons
Save $0.75 on the purchase of any High Liner Crusted Fillets 250g product
Save $0.75 on the purchase of any La Creme Cow Spreadable Snack Cheese
Save $0.75 on the purchase of Mazola RIGHTBLEND! Canola & Olive Oil Blend
Buy any 3 Knorr Sidekicks side dishes and get one free
Save $1.00 on Sweet Potato Superfries or Breakfast Potatos
Save $1.00 on ANY Noxzema Product
I also found an awesome Mail-In Rebate tearpad for Dare products, which you can read about in my post about it. Click here to see my post for Dare Mail-In rebate