Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Superpoints Network

Friday, April 20, 2012

Superpoints Network


Superpoints Network is a points website, where points can quickly turn into cash or gifts! I really like this one because I tend to have 20 spare minutes where I can take my daily spins. You get a certain amount of spins per day on the Super Lucky Button. The amounts of spins is determined by what type of member you are which is all found on their website. When spinning you can win Super Points. Anywhere from 1 to 50! Maybe even more, I don't know! You can also get points by completing offers, the odd survey that comes to your email or watching videos that become available. Superpoints is an invite only site. Click here to be an exclusive Superpoints Network member.