Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Surprise Freebie In My Mailbox | Mail Call 04/10 ~ Bran

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Surprise Freebie In My Mailbox | Mail Call 04/10 ~ Bran

Mail Call 04-10
Well today I got no mail so it was a sad day for my mailbox, but I didn't get any bills either which is a good thing, so it was bitter sweet. Yesterday was a great mail day because I had a surprise in my mailbox that I wasn't expecting! I received a bottle of La Roche-Posay redness serum from the ReacSkin Share a Story Get a Bottle Contest. they gave away 100 bottles per week (No longer available) & I also got my free product coupon for Nordica Cottage Cheese. (No longer available) They do have a $1.00 off coupon available. Click here to see our post for the $1.00 off Nordica Cottage Cheese