Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : What a Great Mail Day for Me Today!! | April 25th - L

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What a Great Mail Day for Me Today!! | April 25th - L


I got a nice surprise in the mail today! My prize from Today's Draw finally came!! I won back in February, but there was a problem and I never ended up getting my prize, they had to send it express post, and I finally got it! $150 Cineplex Gift Card! Which came in 3 $50 cards! Not a member of Today's Draw? You should be, click here for more deets! I also got my Great Grains FPC, BOGO Peek Freans, both no longer available but you can get $1 off Peek Freans by clicking here. I also rec'd 2 packs of coupons from Advils spin 2 win which I won from purchasing bottles of Advil. For more information on this promotion click here.