Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook or : Available Again | Herbamare Sea Salt Sample

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Available Again | Herbamare Sea Salt Sample

Herbamare Sea Salt
Love this sample of Herbamare Sea Salt! Table salt is not allowed in my house, it is a dangerous product as far as I am concerned. Only 7% of the sales of table salt is for consumption. The other 93% is sold in bulk for explosives which when I found that out was enough for me to make the switch! We rarely use salt as it is and if we do we use Himalayan Sea Salt, and Celtic is what we used to use but due to the high levels of mercury we have stopped using that Click Here To Order your free sample of  Herbamare Sea Salt

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook