Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Scentsy Discontinued List | This Month Only 10% Off! | Time To Stock Up Before Your Favourite Scents Are Gone!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Scentsy Discontinued List | This Month Only 10% Off! | Time To Stock Up Before Your Favourite Scents Are Gone!




Discontinued List


 As some of you may have guessed I am now a Scentsy Consultant! I am extremely excited about this as I LOVE the product so much. Scentsy is much safer and healthier compared to candles which release toxins into your home. If anyone is a Scentsy nut like myself I would love it if you would check out my Scentsy website and order if you like. Many of our favourite scents are leaving us soon so if any of your favourites are on the list you might wanna stock up! PLUS it is also 10% off right this month! If you are not familiar with Scentsy and you love candles I highly recommend switching to Scentsy, you will never buy another Candle again! Simply AMAZING!!

It is that time of year again where Scentsy is bidding farewell to some of our favourite scents and warmers to make room for the new scents and warmers in the fall. If your like me there are several scents that I absolutely love that will no longer be available which means it is time to stock up! Another bonus is right now almost everything is 10% off, THIS MONTH ONLY!! Click here to to order before its too late!
Discontinued Scentsy Bars August 2012
Beach
Cherry Limeade
Cherry Vanilla
Duke
Flirtatious
French Kiss
Honey, Do!
Imperial City
Jumpin’ Jelly Bean
Lemons & Berries
Lilacs & Violets
Lonicera
Lush Gardenia
Mums & Marigolds
My Wish
Oats & Honey
Peach à la Mode
Red Candy Apple
Sharp-Dressed Man
Simply Strawberry
Sugar
Sunlit Morning
Surfer Chick
Tingelo
Two Harbors
White Sands
Wishing Well Yuzu Dragon

Scentsy Closeout Burners
I am very sad to see these 2 burners in the closeout section. They are 2 of the most beautiful holiday burners I have seen. Fright Night for Halloween & Prancer for Christmas. If you have your eye on them I suggest you order them now while you can! They won't be there for long. They also have other beautiful burners and closeout items so I would head over and check them out before it is too late! Click here to browse the closeout section
Fright Night

Prancer


Join Me Brandi Abernethy ~ Independant Scentsy Consultant On Facebook!

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook