Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Where has Brandi Been?

Monday, August 6, 2012

Where has Brandi Been?

Well its been about 3.5 months since I have been blogging. Let me explain where I have been and what I have been doing. Well in April a friend of mine wanted to join the gym so I thought what the heck lets do it! I went to the gym and signed up upon signing up they take your RHR and blood pressure. Well my blood pressure was extremely high and they recommended I go home and call my doctor and get in to see him right away. I am 31 had some excess weight ok not some quite a bit, I also have a 5 year old daughter, so this immediately upset me. I am not a fan of pills so going on some medication to lower my blood pressure was not an option for me. I went home and booked a doctors appointment for the soonest I could get in. I then began to make drastic changes in every aspect of my life. I went from 4 x-large 3 cream Tim Horton's coffee's a day down to 2 medium with 1 cream, I started counting my calories to put me at a deficit of at least 1500 per day with excercising. I was walking 2-3 hours a day and going to the gym doing weights and cardio almost daily. I am happy to say that by the time I got to my doctors appointment my blood pressure was good. I also had dropped 23lbs. That was about a month and a half ago. Currently I sit at having lost 50lbs and I have another 10-20 to go. I am still walking quite a bit and hitting the gym but I have slowed down a bit too allow myself to have some down time that I did not give myself these past 3 and a half months. If I sat for more than an hour that was too long and I got up and out the door for a walk. I feel I am almost at my goal and I am so much healthier and happier it is time to cut myself a bit of a break and get back to what I love, freebie hunting. I have really missed the blog but for my health I needed these past few months to focus 100% of my time and energy on me and getting me to a good place. It is wonderful to be back though!!! I can't wait for my mailbox to start filling up again. It has been sooooo bare!!

Brandi

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook