Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : $55 Of Johnson & Johnson Baby Bundle For Only $20 + FREE SHIPPING

Thursday, October 18, 2012

$55 Of Johnson & Johnson Baby Bundle For Only $20 + FREE SHIPPING

Johnson & Johnson
I often wonder where deals like this were when my daughter was a baby, but I can still take advantage of this awesome deal for baby showers. This would make for an amazing gift for a new mommy! Click here to check out this awesome deal on Johnson & Johnson products! I don't know how many of these they have available as they say limited quantities but I would snatch this up fast as I think it is going to go quick!

  • 2 x 88 mL JOHNSON'S Baby Lotion
  • 532 mL JOHNSON'S Natural Nourishing Baby Lotion
  • 2 x 88 mL JOHNSON'S Baby Shampoo
  • 2 x 88 mL JOHNSON'S Baby Oil
  • 828 mL JOHNSON'S Baby Bubble Bath and Wash Sweet Melon
  • 532 mL JOHNSON'S Natural Baby Wash
  • 2 x 88 mL JOHNSON'S Head-to-Toe Baby Wash
  • 75g Penaten Creamy

  • Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook