Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Got My Business Cards Today!! | GFX Printing Review

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Got My Business Cards Today!! | GFX Printing Review

Today was a great day and I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge an amazing company that I plan on dealing with for all my business needs from now on. I went looking for reasonably priced business cards a few weeks ago and came across this website called ineedcustomprinting.com (GFX Printing), so the name worried me I admit it, it wasn't a company name, but more of a statement for a domain name. I kinda thought ahhhh it is probably a sub par company offering sub par products, but it is a good price so it is worth a shot, right? Well I am so glad I decided to order from them. Let me tell you the service, price and quality are second to none. I got 1000 custom business cards 16PT thick, UV Shine, FRONT & back colour printing for $34.94 tax and shipping included and had them on my doorstep in 3 DAYS!! This company is AMAZING and I highly recommend them!! See my business cards front & back below :) The pictures really do not do the cards any justice, they are gorgeous and thick and shiny and simply beautiful!
Thank you GFX Printing!!
 




Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook