Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : *HOT DEAL* Fitbit Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker Now Only $79.99!!

Friday, October 5, 2012

*HOT DEAL* Fitbit Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker Now Only $79.99!!

Fitbit Deal
Fitbit FB102B Wireless Activity or Sleep Tracker is on sale right now for $79.99 instead of $99.99!! I have this and bought it about 6 months ago for $99.99 and it was worth every penny, I have used this ALL through my weight loss tracking my calories, steps, and so much more!. I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone looking for a great way to track their steps, calorie burning and more. They have an amazing website that your fitbit is linked to so you can set goals for yourself. With the help of the Fitbit, calorie counting, the loseit.com website and will power I was able to lose 68lbs in 4 months! I could always look at my fitbit and see if I was lacking in exercise and know when to step it up a notch! It can also be linked to your loseit.com account and they work together which is another thing I am grateful for during my weight loss, that website is amazing.  Oh and the sleep tracker is very accurate it is scary! LOL Click here to check out the Fitbit.

DETAILS
  • Accurately tracks daily steps, stairs climbed, distance, calories burned, and activity level via 3-d motion sensor and altimeter technology
  • Measures how long and how well you sleep - just wear it on your wrist at night with Fitbit wristband (included)
  • Small and discreet enough to wear all day- tuck it into a pocket or clip it to a belt or bra
  • Wirelessly uploads data to Fitbit.com; No monthly fee
  • See online graphs, compete with friends, earn new badges and log food, weight and other workouts at Fitbit.com and on new iPhone app

  • Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook