Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : *HOT FREEBIE!!* FREE TIDE PODS!! HURRY!!!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

*HOT FREEBIE!!* FREE TIDE PODS!! HURRY!!!

Free Tide Pods

Ok so you don't have to HURRY LOL I was just soooo excited about this! They are giving away 150,000 samples!!! Head on over and get your free sample packk of Tide Pods on their facebook page. I know Tide has been under a lot of pressure to produce samples for Canadians and they promised awhile ago they would it looks like they came through with their promise! I am really excited about this freebie and I am a avid tide pod user and I think everyone should try them cause they are fantastic. Click here to like Tide on facebook and get your free Tide Pods sample.

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook