Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Mail Call - 10/09/12 | FPC For Dempsters | Perfume Vile Sample & More!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mail Call - 10/09/12 | FPC For Dempsters | Perfume Vile Sample & More!

Mail Call 10/09/12
Yesterday was a pretty good mail day I got my FPC for Dempster's Farmhouse Country White Bread and some other awesome coupons such as $1.00 off Dunkaroo's and a perfume vile sample of Lovestruck by Vera Wang. (No longer avail) It is very rare to get the vile samples so I love it when they become available. The Dempster's Farmhouse Country white bread coupon. (No longer avail) What did you get in the mail yesterday? I am heading to my mailbox to see what today has in store for me. I am waiting for so many amazing things I am hoping to see a few of them! Websaver.ca still has the many of the coupons available that you see in the picture.

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook