Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Bought My First TeamBuy Deal! Super Excited!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Bought My First TeamBuy Deal! Super Excited!

i-View Tablet
Just wanted to share with everyone cause I am quite excited. I have been wanting to get a tablet for some time now cause I could use one for my business and my daughter also loves playing games so I think the family is going to get lots of use out of this. I actually went through phone to order this and the customer service was amazing, there was no wait times and the gentleman I spoke to was sooo friendly! I bought a I-View 9-inch Android 4.0 Capacitive Touchscreen Tablet with Dual Camera Click here to see the tablet I bought and other deals from TeamBuy! I can't wait for the mail day that this comes! Even though it wasn't a freebie it's still exciting! LOL


UPDATE: I got my tablet yesterday via purolator! I was so excited! I wanted to share the news with you all incase you were ever considering buying from teambuy! Here is my pic that I took of my tablet!


Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook