Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : *Hot Deal* Cosmo Magazine Deal $23.00 For 1 Year Subscription | Taxes/Shipping Inc

Thursday, February 7, 2013

*Hot Deal* Cosmo Magazine Deal $23.00 For 1 Year Subscription | Taxes/Shipping Inc

Cosmo Deal
Ahhh this is exciting for me. I have looked more than once for a great deal the Cosmo Magazine because it is my favourite magazine to read. I just happened to log on to see the status of my tablet that I ordered (read about my tablet buy here). I happened to see a deal on a one year subscription to Cosmo magazine for $23.00 taxes and shipping included which is under $2.00 per issue giving you an over 50% savings!! I am super excited. This magazine is so expensive to buy on the shelves! Click here to check out the awesome deal for Cosmo. There is a limit of 2 buys per person but unlimited as gifts!

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook