Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Imagination Library | See If Your Child Qualifies | Free Books

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Imagination Library | See If Your Child Qualifies | Free Books

Imagination Library
Have you heard of Dolly Parton's Imagination Library? It is a great program and would love to be able to get my daughter registered for it, unfortunately there is no program in my area for it yet. Click here to see if your child qualifies for a free book every month from Imagination Library or to get more information. I myself wasn't eligible but maybe some of you will be. I signed up to be notified if a program became available in my area as well. Scroll to the bottom and select your country and then look on the left hand side and you will see a link that says Register my child

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook