Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Nice Mail Day For Me! | Mail Call | 02-13

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nice Mail Day For Me! | Mail Call | 02-13

Mail Call 02-13
Well today I received my Julep Maven Box which I subscribe to ever since I signed up for my introductory penny box. When you sign up with Julep Maven you can get your first box for a penny, People have been experiencing shipping charges now with their penny boxes which is new. In my box this month I got 4 nail polishes, some chocolate and an eyelash curler and believe me I can use all the help I can get with my eyelashes so I am quite excited to try it.  Click here to see my post on Julep Maven and get your first box for 1 penny plus shipping, with code  JULEPVIP. I also received a pack of 2 safety catches, and 2 sliding locks from Home Made Simple which is also still very much available! Click here to see post and get your free safety catches and locks from Home Made Simple! What did you get in the mail today?

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook