Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Shoppers 20x Points OR 20% Off With Printable Coupon | 3 HOURS ONLY!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Shoppers 20x Points OR 20% Off With Printable Coupon | 3 HOURS ONLY!

Shoppers Event
Present coupon at any participating Shoppers Drug Mart store Wednesday February 20th between 5-8PM when you purchase $50 or more before taxes and after redemptions and choose your offer of 20x the Shoppers Optimum points, or 20% off. Click here to print your coupon for 20x the points or 20% off at Shoppers. Click here to print the Pharmaprix. After looking through the flyer I have decided I am going to go with the 20x Bonus Optimum Points as there are quite a few deals on products that I regularly use and when I compare them to the other flyers many are only 1 or 2 cents more at Shoppers. So for the additional $12.50 worth of points I am going to spend a few cents more! I will post a reminder for you all.Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook