Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Colouring Books That Are Good For The Little Ones!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Colouring Books That Are Good For The Little Ones!



Jumbo Colouring Books
I don't know what you look for in a colouring book but I look for BIG objects, not these page filled  pictures full of tiny little spaces you can't even fit a crayon tip in. I went on the hunt for what I remember as JUMBO colouring books as a kid. Jumbo not due to the size of the book, instead the picture you colour was big and beautiful and SIMPLE and had very little details! Well there are a couple places I most recently came across these beautiful books, Giant Tiger, Toys R Us, and shockingly Dollarama which is a place I had frequently checked with no luck. The pictures posted here are of the book from Toys R Us. Decently priced at $1.99 I grabbed all 3 different colouring books by that company. It was nice to see the entire book was filled with colouring pages, no activites just straight up old school colouring pages! What do you look for in a colouring book for your young children?
Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook