Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : My Daughter's Photo Op At Walmart Barbie Birthday Celebration

Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Daughter's Photo Op At Walmart Barbie Birthday Celebration

Barbie Birthday Celebration
Well we are back from Walmart and the Barbie Birthday Celebration that was going on there. She came home with a Limited Edition Barbie Shopping bag, a sticker and a Barbie Tiara.... Oh and lets not forget she suckered Grama into buying her the new Pink Shoes movie and a Pink Shoes Barbie doll! After that we headed to Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up my Twilight movie! I am so anxious to watch it tonight!

Here is a close up of the vibrant bright shopping bag she got! I wish I coulda got one LOL


Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook