Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Shop Scentsy's *NEW* Spring Summer Catolog! Limited Edition Safari Buddies & More!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shop Scentsy's *NEW* Spring Summer Catolog! Limited Edition Safari Buddies & More!

Scentsy Warmers
There is a new Scentsy Spring Summer 2013 catolog available as of March 1st for all my Scentsy fans! There are some simply amazing and gorgeous new Scentsy warmers and fabulous smelling new scents as well. Click here to view the entire catolog! Some of my favourite Scentsy warmers are the Jane Plug-In cause it goes with my  favourite full size warmer, The Gallery Collection is beautiful, not to mention the Scentsy Safari Buddies are simply ADORABLE! Out of the new scents they brought out I am loving the Simply Lime, and Simply Vanilla! I plan on ordering the Cheetah Scentsy Buddy for my daughter and one for me too! Don't know what Scentsy is? READ MY SCENTSY POST HERE

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook