Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : FREE Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse | Mail Call 04/13 ~ Bran

Friday, April 13, 2012

FREE Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse | Mail Call 04/13 ~ Bran

Mail Call 04/13
I am patiently waiting for so many goodies and its just driving me nuts that I haven't gotten them. Today all I got in the mail is a FPC for Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse which is no longer available.  I actually got 2 cause my mom got one as well and I get all her goodies! I am anxious to use this coupon for Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse though as I have never tried this stuff, any fans here that have tried it? I am cuious what you think. What was in your mailbox today, please tell me all your goodies so I can live through you! It was a sad day for me and I can't wait for Monday!