Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : I LOVE Walmart ;) Some GREAT Buys | Linds

Friday, April 13, 2012

I LOVE Walmart ;) Some GREAT Buys | Linds


So, by fluke I ended up at Walmart tonight, thank goodness I had my coupon binder with me. I knew Scrubbing Bubbles was on sale for $5.67 and I was lucky enough to have the $5 off coupon from one of the paper inserts awhile back. And I had the Save $1 on Ziploc and sure enough, it was on sale for $1 too! Want the Ziploc coupon, click here. You will be redirected to Right at Home and then Websaver.ca So far, so good.. I'm at $0.67. Woohoo! Walked by the clearance aisle and happened to see 2 John Frieda Full Repair sitting there, no price. Threw them in my basket until I got to a scanner cuz I had a Buy 2 John Frieda hair products and save $5. They were on for $3 each!! Awesome, using the coupon only paying $1 for them both. Doing good. At $1.67 for all this!! I've been checking the Zantac everytime I go since they have the 3 packs for $2.22, using the tear pad that was floating around, gives you an overage of $0.78. Whatever this is. I know I'm doing good! LOL Last stop, toothpaste.. didn't have a coupon.. could have went cheaper, but when it comes to toothpaste I stick to my brand. I made it out of Walmart only paying $4.25 (tax included). The only thing that REALLY erked me tonight... well I found a hidden gem and didn't end up printing off the coupons yet... let me tell you, I've printed a few off for tomorrow's trip. BUT. I think I saw McCain Deep N Delicious Cake marked down from $1.97 to $1.47, using the McCain Save $1 coupon, that makes it only $0.47!! Awesome!!! I was so mad I didn't have the coupon! Click here to print this coupon Now I didn't see this sale in the flyer, so I don't know if it was store specific or if it was every Walmart... Let me know though!!