Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : *HOT*The Breakfast Table | Breakfast Made Fun Prize Pack | Nutella - Update

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

*HOT*The Breakfast Table | Breakfast Made Fun Prize Pack | Nutella - Update



I know a lot of you probably have Nutella sitting in your fridge or cupboard and even if you don't have Nutella you can still enter (but not right away). Enter to get a Breakfast Made Fun Pack by entering your unique pin at the bottom of the provided form. If you do not have a pin, you can still get a breakfast prize pack by sending a postage paid self addressed envelope by mail along with an original 50-word or more essay titled ‘Why I love Breakfast’ to: ATTN: R. Dalley c/o Mosaic Sales Solutions, 2700 Matheson Blvd. East, West Tower, 2nd Floor, Mississauga, ON, L4W 4V9.  Upon receiving your unique PIN code by mail, visit www.facebook.com/thebreakfasttable for details on how to enter. Mail-in entry requests must be received no later than May 12th, 2012 in order to receive a unique PIN number. One (1) No Purchase request per household. I think I'll be going to the store to get myself a jar, I haven't had it in SOOOOO long!. Click here to enter.

 To enter for your Nutella Breakfast Prize Pack with the breakfast table enter Lot Code # L110LT

I just entered and mine is on it's way!!!