Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : KFC Spicy Freebie Coming Up Soon! | Be Ready!

Friday, September 7, 2012

KFC Spicy Freebie Coming Up Soon! | Be Ready!

KFC Freebie

KFC said on their Facebook page: "We have a pretty sweet offer coming up where you'll get something for free. No hints…"

UPDATE 09~06: We just hit 250,000 fans! As a thank you we have a spicy freebie coming up that might have you crying tears… of joy.

I have been racking my brain lately trying to figure out what KFC has in store for us. Does anyone have any idea what KFC has up their sleeves? Do you think the picture here is a hint? I am very curious about this. I am not an avid customer at KFC but my daughter and husband like it so I am quite anxious to find out what they could possibly have for us. Click here to like KFC on Facebook and stay in the loop when they announce their freebie to us!

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook