Google+ WE HAVE MOVED facebook https://www.facebook.com/CanadianSamples or canadacoupondatabase.ca : Mail Call 09~07 | Nail Polish & Catologue!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Mail Call 09~07 | Nail Polish & Catologue!

Mail Call 09~07
It has been awhile since I have seen much in my mail due to not being online much. I am getting back into the swing of things now though and today I got 2 things in the mail I got my Julep Maven nail polish and volumizing mascara, along with my Sears Wish Book! Yes that's right the Sears Christmas Wish Book is out and available to order, click here to see my post for the Sears Wish Book. Interested in getting free nail polish for 1 penny?, you can score your first Julep Maven box for just 1 penny, click here to see my post about it!

Click here To Like Canada Samples N Freebies N Coupons N Deals On Facebook